|Family Video "Win Your Wish List Contest" Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:00 AM ET ON 10/31/2013 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM ET ON 11/17/2013. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 PM ET ON 11/17/2013.
1) Description of Contest: Five (5) lucky winners will win a $100.00 discount coupon for movies and games in their Wish List on FamilyVideo.com! To enter, use a FamilyVideo.com account to add items you want to your Wish List.
2) Promotional Period: The "Win Your Wish List Contest" promotion begins at midnight, October 31st, 2013 at 12:00:00 AM ET (Eastern Time), and ends Sunday, November 17th, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Only entrants who have added items to their Wish List within this window are eligible to be awarded a prize.
3) How to Enter: You will need to use a valid FamilyVideo.com account to enter. If you do not have an account, you can create one FREE of charge by visiting this link. While logged in to your account, browse the FamilyVideo.com site and add the items you want to your Wish List using the 'Add to Wish List' button on each product page (see above for examples). By adding items to your Wish List during the promotional period, you are automatically entered into the prize drawing with one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per customer.
4) Prizes and Odds: Five (5) Grand Prize winners will receive a discount coupon worth up to $100.00 to apply towards their Wish List items on their next order on FamilyVideo.com. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize: $100.00. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the Contest. Though entrants are recommended to add as many items as they like to their Wish List, the amount of items in a Wish List does not increase or decrease your chances of winning; So long as you have added and kept one item in your Wish List by the end of the promotional period, you automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries). Limit: one (1) prize per Contest per household. The prize cannot be applied to a previously placed order. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility solely of winners.
5) Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to individual legal residents of the 50 U.S. and District of Columbia, age 18 or older as of 10/31/2013 except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor, and their immediate family members, respective affiliates, agents and advertising and promotion agencies. If any prize winner is determined to be a minor in his/her jurisdiction, prize will be awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian who will be responsible for the taxes associated therewith. All of the prizes from the Sweepstake(s) are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor or as otherwise stated in these Official Rules. No cash equivalent or exchange of prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value for any reason. By submitting a prize claim, a winner agrees (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) to allow use of his or her name, addresses (city, state), voice, likeness, biographical information photographs and/or videos for advertising, trade, marketing, publicity, publicity, and/or final film purposes in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation, unless prohibited. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. Any differences between stated approximate retail value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded. In the event of noncompliance, a winner's prize will be automatically forfeited. If for any reason either of the promotions are not capable of running as planned; or if a promotion becomes corrupted or does not occur in accordance with these full Official Rules for any reason; or if tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or any portion thereof, without obligation. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these full Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION(S). SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Participants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
6) Selection of winners: Winners will be chosen from a random drawing shortly after the promotion end date and will be notified by the phone number or e-mail listed on their FamilyVideo.com account to verify their information. Failure to comply with Official Terms and Conditions, such as completing and returning required documents and/or information within fourteen (14) days of Sponsor's attempted delivery will result in awarding the prize to an alternate eligible winner. If the alternate eligible winner also does not comply with eligibility conditions, it will result in a forfeit of prize and no additional eligible alternate winner shall be chosen. Any prize won by a minor may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian in Sponsor's sole discretion. Each winner agrees to Sponsor's use of his/her name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to a minor to be subject to prior approval of his/her parent or legal guardian.
6) General: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, damaged, postage due, stolen, incorrect, misdirected, misplaced, garbled, misaddressed entries/mail or communications, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor and judges not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict access from any IP address if suspicious activity is detected. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on www.FamilyVideo.com/Santa and a random drawing will be conducted by the Judge from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her Sweepstakes entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant (i) releases, relingquishes, acquits and forever discharges the Sponsor, Family Video and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or demands that such entrant may now have or ever have with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and (ii) accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Judge and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, each winner agrees to release Sponsor, Family Video and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, claim, loss, demand or damages, that such winner may now have or ever have, arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
7) The Winner's List:1.) Cathi P.2.) James H.3.) Phil M.4.) Sarah M.5.) Scott L.
8) Sponsor: FamilyVideo.com
9) Questions: Send and e-mail to email@example.com